Sunday, August 28, 2011

Art Walks x2!!

So I am VERY excited but also very very petrified to announce that I am going to be a part of not just 1 but 2 art walks over the next few months here in Los Angeles. This also therefore means that it's going to be a busy time getting some more painting done to add to my collection! Aaah!!
The first Art Walk I was 'jury selected' so feels a little bit special. It's an annual art walk that is taking place in October on the streets of Pasadena and is part of a big weekend of music, art, food etc - (www.playhousedistrict.org/artwalk). There isn't much info about the event yet for this year but but when I see my name up somewhere I will be sure to post it on this blog! It looks like previous years only a select few participate, so I'm making myself believe I was part of a chosen few, ha!
The second one is in November and is called the Discovery Tour. It's also a one a year event and residents of the North East LA community can take part. So as a new homeowner in the Highland Park area of LA, I now fall into that category. Grand news!! (www.arroyoartscollective.org/press)
So I need to sort my s@*t out and get painting, get framing, get some Giclee prints done so that I can even sell some stuff!!
To be continued....



No comments:

Post a Comment